In this Workshop Geoff Ang will share with with you how to ‘ Break the Light'. We all know light travels straight and we can't change the rules of light and science, but we can always cheat and bend the rules. He will show you how to light a powerful fashion portrait with a few lights and to create light & shadows that would help sculpt the human face. For those who are keen to learn how to use 1-2-3 lights on a portrait and are tired of seeing the usual style of lighting a portrait, this Workshop will open your mind on how you see and use light!
On this crazy One Day Intensive Workshop you will learn...
- how to “Break the Light"
- how to be a One light wizard
- how to be a Two light expert
- how to be a Three light ninja
- how to make one light look like 3 lights
- how to work with gels
- some secret sauce post production techniques
- hands on shooting time with 2 models in 2 different sets
- and some other experimental funky stuff (you know Geoff is crazy like that)
- some goodies from the brands
- scrumptious catered lunch provided
- ohhhh… this is his much anticipated first Workshop this year… might be his only depending on his super busy schedule.
Participants will be have the Leica SL and S System to shoot with together with an entire arsenal of Profoto Flash System and Accessories at their disposal.
This Workshop is only for photographers with minimum basic lighting skills.
Limited to only 12 pax
An exclusive workshop brought to you by Raw, Leica, Profoto & Srishti
Venue - Raw 48 Niven Road Singapore 288396
Date - 23rd September 2017
Time - 9am - 6pm
Cost - $800